changed mobile recently, my contacts are all except one stored on the sim card.

I tried to transfer all my contacts to my car multimedia but only the contact stored in phone was transferred ?
    Do all my contacts have to be in the mobile rather than on the sim card before I can complete transfer, or am I missing something ?

One last thing, if this is the case must I add all my contacts manually to the phone.

many thanks Will
    09-20-2015 07:21 AM
    Exactly how to do it depends on the phone, android version and car software. But you should not have to manually copy each contact. I'd recommend copying or moving your contacts from the SIM card into Google Contacts - this might be possible within the settings of your Contacts app. Otherwise, you can connect the phone to a PC, export the comntacts to a CSV file and import them into Google contacts. The advantage of this method is that your contacts will end up in the cloud, and be available on every device. Your car should be able to sync them once the Bluetooth is paired with the phone.
    09-20-2015 02:21 PM