Hi everyone, I'm using an Asus memo pad me302c. The problem occured first couple of days ago. When I'm using Google play newsstand it sometimes just stops and shows the message "Google play newsstand has stopped". When I then restart the app I can't enter any article it just goes back to the library when I try to until I reinstall the app. Other apps like youtube randomly crash as well and sometimes while using the tablet in any way the error message "Google play services has stopped" and sometimes "the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" pop up. Like shortly before this problem occured I dropped my tablet really near to the ground lying it down on the table so no visual damage but I'm a little bit paranoid if this problem could be due to internal damage. Is this possible? Also Asus changed the motherboard once I think when I send it in because of screen freeze when turning it on, what doesn't occure aymore since I send it in. Everything else works perfecky fine, it's not slow at all. Thank you guys in advance
    09-20-2015 07:26 AM
    You could try clearing the cache for Google Play services and then reboot the device. Tell us how it goes.
    09-20-2015 08:08 AM
    I forgot to say I already did factory reset, didn't work and deleted cache and data ofall the apps that crash multiple times
    09-20-2015 10:38 AM