Why did my google search stopped working on my zte majesty?

A

AC Question

I'm having questions to why my google search on my zte majesty android stopped working. It is now going on an hour since it has been doing this, and it's getting very vexatious! Help me!

Stephanie Hill2

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
The same thing happened to me today. Don't know why, probably a google update, but I found a fix.

Go to Settings
Go to Language and Input
Under Keyboard & Input Methods, you should see Android Keyboard (not checked) and Google Voice Typing (checked).
Uncheck Google and check Android Keyboard.

Then it should work. Android Keyboard also has settings, but I didn't mess with them.

Hope this works for you! :)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The same thing happened to me today. Don't know why, probably a google update, but I found a fix.

Go to Settings
Go to Language and Input
Under Keyboard & Input Methods, you should see Android Keyboard (not checked) and Google Voice Typing (checked).
Uncheck Google and check Android Keyboard.

Then it should work. Android Keyboard also has settings, but I didn't mess with them.

Hope this works for you! :)

Thank you for sharing this fix. A number of members have this problem and we've been looking for a solution for some time. This one looks promising.

Welcome as a new member. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

JWHJr1965

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Thank you! I had same issue with my my virgin mobile android and after 5 calls to VM cust support they couldn't help and then offered google's "helpful" support #, which had a one hour wait. Then I found your post and now I don't have to buy a new phone so thanks again!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret