Yesterday morning i was using my phone when all of the sudden a tab popped up saying google play services(I think that was the program) is not responding so I clicked ok and it popped up again a few seconds later, then again and again until finally i just hit the power button on my phone to turn it off(not shut down) and then hit it again but when i did this it would not let me enter in my password, it still lets me do emergency calls accept phone calls and if i hold down on the password text box the little blue pointer pops up but a text field just won't pop up when i try to type in my password. I have not dropped my phone or done anything to damage it and i have already reset it multiple times. Please someone help me. My phone is ZTE Majesty Z796C.
    09-20-2015 10:07 PM
    I would try to clear your cache partition and then see if it will let you enter the PW once it boots.
    09-21-2015 02:33 PM
    It did not work, every time I hit emergency call it says "Unfortunately, Google search has stopped" which is what it did before, so is there possibly anyway I can stop it from running to figure out if that is my problem? If not any other suggestions (besides a hard reset, that is my last resort)
    09-23-2015 01:47 AM