My facebook content is no longer syncing with my Galaxy S5. It shows it should be syncing but it doesn't show up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache but nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how to get facebook to sync with contacts?
    09-20-2015 11:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Accounts-Facebook​, and make sure Contacts is checked on.
    09-21-2015 02:41 AM
    My S6 won't sync either, and no advice given seems to work. I went as far as to factory reset my phone yesterday! Help?!?!
    10-14-2015 10:00 AM
    Did not help for S6
    10-14-2015 10:00 AM
    Hi all,

Same problem for me with Galaxy S4 mini - FB account and app sync set up, all sync features enabled, reports to have synced everything successfully... syncing of all stuff like images, calendar events, birthdays working just fine, except for no FB contacts showing up in the phone's contact list application tried all suggested updates, reinstalls etc. I could find, but no improvement any help or hint is appreciated...

On the other hand, I've been able to set up FB contact syncing without any hassle on all my other Android devices so far (HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy TAB 4), still working fine with the latest FB version... but I'm completely stuck on this S4 mini related issue
    10-15-2015 02:28 AM
    One thing probably relevant to the issue is that checking the sync configuration options under the FB account entry, it seems that images & calendar sync are handled by the SNS application (FB device sync) while contact syncing is supposed to belong to the native FB app. Still no idea though, how I could get both ones working as expected.
    10-15-2015 09:39 AM
    Just an update (although I'm not sure if anyone else is following this thread now) - the conclusion after many searches on this topic is that syncing Facebook contact lists to Android has been generally f**ked up for a while, not worth bothering with it at all... double-checked it again, not working on my other device any more either. Anyway, the only real reason why I used to include the FB contact list in my phone book was to easily add photos to my phone contacts via linking them to FB friends, but for that purpose, Sync.me seems to be a far better choice.
    tonia_jam likes this.
    10-17-2015 11:09 AM
    I have the same problem. I noticed it in the beginning of October. First I thought it's my device's fault. I made a factory reset and then I had an OS refresh in the Samsung service. No change. :/ On my Samsung Ace 3 it still works...
    10-20-2015 05:12 AM
    Thanx for your posts, I have the same problem but now I understand, it's out of my hands and up to facebook to fix it with an update. Thanks!
    10-25-2015 07:45 AM
    I have the same issue since the last Facebook update!
    11-06-2015 06:26 PM