Htc m9 screen flickering

A

AC Question

Hi I've had my HTC for at least 5 months now and I downloaded an app called madden mobile and now my screen flickers constantly try even on high I can tell can somebody help

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Try uninstalling the app.
However, it may simply be impending screen failure, or some other hardware fault

Posted via the Android Central App

munnasays

Jan 17, 2019
Visit site
Hey Asad Here..
I have HTC One M9 which I bought recently. In the First week i faces no issues in it. But one day i saw app named as SUPER-SU. I"ll google about it and i found my phone is rooted and a custom room installed in it. Then, i open that application and click on unroot my device and UNINSTALLED this application. After a couple of days my pone starts Flickering its screen and doing on and off the whole screen continuously. I Restart the phone but didn't work. Then i FACTORY RESET my phone by holding the VOLUME DOWN Key and Power Button and it works fine but after 2,3 days its doing the same thing? I tried to WIPE its CACHE PARTITION which actually works but for couple of days and again i had to RESET or Wipe its Cache. And also cache wipe make its settings to default sometime but data remains.
Kindly help me if you understand my problem which i am going through?
Thank you...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey Asad Here..
I have HTC One M9 which I bought recently. In the First week i faces no issues in it. But one day i saw app named as SUPER-SU. I"ll google about it and i found my phone is rooted and a custom room installed in it. Then, i open that application and click on unroot my device and UNINSTALLED this application. After a couple of days my pone starts Flickering its screen and doing on and off the whole screen continuously. I Restart the phone but didn't work. Then i FACTORY RESET my phone by holding the VOLUME DOWN Key and Power Button and it works fine but after 2,3 days its doing the same thing? I tried to WIPE its CACHE PARTITION which actually works but for couple of days and again i had to RESET or Wipe its Cache. And also cache wipe make its settings to default sometime but data remains.
Kindly help me if you understand my problem which i am going through?
Thank you...
Welcome.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't know the solution. I'll move this to the M9 forum, where they may know.
It may be worth trying Safe Mode.

munnasays

Jan 17, 2019
Visit site
Hmm... but someone suggest me to flash the phone and get a fresh software. Should i do that? I am from Paksitan and there is no actuall HTC outlet overhere but soo many other repairing and software shops? What do you guyz suggest me to do.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol