Dear experts,

I've got a 32 GB MicroSD card in my Samsung Galaxy S2 corporate phone running Android 4.2.2. I want to play the songs stored in the card by way of Apple iTunes running on my corporate Windows 7 PC.

I haven't been able to make iTunes create a library on the card while it is in the phone. However, when the card is in an USB adapter, iTunes does everything fine.

Curiously, with the card in the phone, Windows Explorer is able to read/write on it normally. iTunes is not.

Before someone asks: I'm not allowed to listen to music on the Windows PC with the card directly on the USB port, only via phone.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Marcelo
    09-22-2015 06:46 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you trying to use iTunes to create a library on the SD card while it's in the phone? I'm not familiar with a function in iTunes for that. I would just connect the phone to the computer via USB and use Windows Explorer to drag and drop your iTunes library to the microSD card. Since huge data transfers to the microSD card seem to increase the chance of data error, you may want to do this in smaller batches.
    09-22-2015 12:35 PM