I got popup of Lucky wheel spin every time to open internet on my Galaxy S6 edge. I have installed Malwarebyte and tried to remove this by scanning virus but it doesn't effect. How to get rid of this popup?
    09-22-2015 09:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does it only happen when you use the browser? Have you tried other browsers? Does it only come up with certain sites?

Go to the App Manager, select the browser, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now see if it persists.
    09-22-2015 11:55 AM
    Hi. I got it too (Android 4.2.2 unofficial), now seems solved uninstalling all GO products I had (Go Keyboard an all plugin/languages/skins), including NEXT browser. No longer using that products. Wrote to them, but never received their answer; maybe a wanted ADV?

Hope this will help you.

Regards.
    11-12-2015 09:06 AM
    Thanks GefB! Yes, the exact same thing happened to me a month ago, and removing the GO Keyboard app did the trick.
    12-19-2015 01:48 AM
    12-19-2015 05:29 AM
    To me it was some kind of "function leak", 'cause nowadays it exists a "2016" Go Keyboard APK version from a dev. group having a slightly different name: the name was "GO Keyboard Dev Team", now it is "GO Dev Team". The new app (201 ver.) presents an icon with the description "i feel lucky" and a new in app purchase option "ADS Free". Imho the "lucky wheel" popup was some new feature not finely implemented.

I just tried to install the new 2016 APK and it seems it works nicely; with ADS, but without strange behaviours.

Best regards.
    01-14-2016 09:32 AM
    Hey, have been having the same problem with this pop up and also 3 other chance to win pop up all trying to get me to press those buttons that has a count down.My partner was hacked too but he had his screen scrambled and had an Olympic app that popped up every time he went online.
    I used Google Play and downloaded Zedge.
    Everytime I looked at celeb sites the pop up games began.
    Both of our batteries drained faster and our loading slowed down and this happened pretty much at the same time. It was so weird.
    Does anyone know if these hackers are seriously secretly stealing personal info? And does Google Play able to do anything about these free Apps? Cheers.
    08-20-2016 02:11 AM
    Hey, have been having the same problem with this pop up and also 3 other chance to win pop up all trying to get me to press those buttons that has a count down.My partner was hacked too but he had his screen scrambled and had an Olympic app that popped up every time he went online.
    I used Google Play and downloaded Zedge.
    Everytime I looked at celeb sites the pop up games began.
    Both of our batteries drained faster and our loading slowed down and this happened pretty much at the same time. It was so weird.
    Does anyone know if these hackers are seriously secretly stealing personal info? And does Google Play able to do anything about these free Apps? Cheers.
    Welcome.

See this: Report To Google

...and this: [Guide] Malware / Adware / Popup Removal
    08-20-2016 06:46 AM
    I went into the application manager and disabled Chrome. I ignored the scary message and then it asked me if I wanted to replace it with the factory version. I clicked yes and it seems to have gotten rid of that annoying malw are. I think I originally got it from downloading free ringtones.
    belodion likes this.
    09-02-2016 06:26 PM
    I went into the application manager and disabled Chrome. I ignored the scary message and then it asked me if I wanted to replace it with the factory version. I clicked yes and it seems to have gotten rid of that annoying malw are. I think I originally got it from downloading free ringtones.
    That's one way of doing it.

Sent from mTalk
    09-02-2016 06:44 PM
    It pops up as soon as I open the browser. I have cleared all cashes, still there.
    10-14-2016 06:08 AM
    I want to remove the pop-up of Lucky wheel virus
    11-15-2016 03:44 PM
    I have a Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III with Android version 4.3 and I am unable to remove it!! I tried factory reset and I also tried hard factory reset and I still have this issue! What else I can do?
    12-01-2016 09:02 AM
    You are going to need to flash a clean ROM to the device
    Laura Knotek and belodion like this.
    12-01-2016 09:37 AM
    Hi! I have the same problem. For me, the pop up appears whenever I was watching a show online. It never happened before so I'm not sure what the cause is. I already factory reset my phone(twice) and it's still there. I don't know what to do. Pls help. Thanks!!
    01-06-2017 01:30 PM