A notification continues to pop up, interrupting whatever I'm doing at that time telling me that I need to enable unknown sources to be able to install apps from unknown sources. I don't want to enable unknown sources and I am not trying to install any apps so why does this keep coming up? When the notification comes up there is a logo for the app "Line" but I don't want Line on my phone and have never tried to download it on to my phone. And from what I understand you should only need to enable unknown sources if you are downloading an app that is not in the play store. So why does it continue to interrupt everything I'm doing to try to get me to turn on unknown sources?

TIA
    09-22-2015 10:02 AM
    Can you see this notification swiping down from your status bar? If so long press on it and then tap on info to check which app is sending it.
    09-22-2015 10:14 AM
    I have the very same problem only it has moved from saying it wants to install Line yo installing Facebook, photos even Instagram all as unknown source. This litteraly happens each te I open my phone please help
    10-10-2015 06:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

A Cache Partition wipe may clear it. Try that first.

Check whether there are any suspicious device administrators in Settings, Security.

To test whether the cause is a third-party app, try Safe Mode. If so, and you can identify the app, report it to Google.

Needless to say, do not enable Unknown Sources.

A fix must be found, so please let us know what happens.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-10-2015 07:29 PM
    Once in safe mode what should i do
    10-14-2015 07:15 PM