I never break my phones therefore do not buy insurance. Have had my HTC ONE for a lil over 1 yr and just bought a new case/wallet thing from Target. It has tiny suction cups inside to hold the phone. My HTC fell out and cracked. Later, was told the case was made for iPhone and HTC was too heavy. Target should pay to repair my screen as they didn't specify on the tags was for iPhone or certain weight. Anyone agree or have advice?
    09-22-2015 10:05 PM
    Sorry to hear that you broke your phone, however, I don't know if I would hold Target responsible for it! Are you truly expecting that Target employees are qualified to give you proper advice on what works on your phone and what doesn't'? Do you want a store to be your nanny? C'mon, really?

There are hundreds of cases out there for my phone, yet, if it comes down to it, I would select only from a handful of cases simply because I don't trust most of them to protect my phone properly.

If you are lucky, you may find a cheap place that will replace the screen for you (or mail it in for repair; after all, it still would be cheaper than buying a new one). Take this as a "lesson learned" kind of thing and move on.
    09-22-2015 10:47 PM