My LG optimus L9 keyboard is giving me " unfortunetaly google search has stopped working" what to do

A

AC Question

My LG optimus L9 keyboard is giving me " unfortunetaly google search has stopped working" what to do

i tried clearing the data from the LG app Keyboard and force stop but it didnt work i still have the same problem ,i tried restarting the device also no result ,i tried clearing data from my internal memory still nothing , i tried starting the phone on safe mode still the same message appears
what to do next????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My LG optimus L9 keyboard is giving me " unfortunetaly google search has stopped working" what t

Welcome to Android Central! Make sure your Google Search app is fully updated. Go to the Play Store and look for the Google app, and see if there's an Update button.

frank_house022

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: My LG optimus L9 keyboard is giving me " unfortunetaly google search has stopped working" what t

Try going to your Google Play Store and updating any google apps that require an update. In my experience google chrome is typically what needs to be updated and 9 times out of 10 updating the app will fix the issue. Hope that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair