I have been dealing with this for a week or so now. anytime I click an app, chrome or internet opens and directs me to followedmedia then bestewed.
    I uninstalled almost every recent app. Scanners are not picking anything up nor is airpush.
    Any ideas? This is driving me nuts and I would love to avoid factory reset as I would have to manually remove backup on all my accounts etcetera due to google authenticator lol
    09-23-2015 06:44 PM
    I'm suffering from the exact same problem. Help......
    09-26-2015 11:46 AM
    I think I've figured out something that helps. The issue may be due to "nefarious" advertising within another app that triggers the web page load. I have two "security" apps that, until very recently, worked fine. The webpage redirection was triggered then the Smart Applock app was trying to protect another app (by requiring a passcode before allowing access to that app). I had the same issue with another app called Secure Gallery. Now, let me clear, I do not think these apps are directly causing the problem, rather it is the advertising on the free version of the apps that is triggering the redirect. I have figured out two possible partial solutions....
    1) The problem went away when I purchased Smart Applock. At a current cost of $3.xx I don't have a problem supporting the programmers considering the use I get out of the app (keeps certain aspects of my phone secure). Purchasing eliminates the advertising. <<OR>>
    2) Go into your settings and stop your phone from preloading all links on a page, and related predictive behaviour. The adversiting may still trigger the redirect, but then you will have a change to CANCEL that link and proceed to your original app.
    If anyone else has any additional suggestions, I'd appreciate it!!
    09-27-2015 12:59 PM