I've confirmed that my abusive spouse has put spy ware on my phone and I'm new to all this so I want to know how can I see where it's going and who sent it and whats being sent. My husband has worked on phone industry as manger and district manager and regional so he knows a lot and this spyware replicates itself and jumps to another app and has bypassed fingerprint lock. Please help me. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 with android
    09-23-2015 11:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! My advice would be to factory reset the phone to get rid of any malware. Don't get embroiled in trying to track things down. Do the following:

1. Make sure all of your important data is backed up or synced somewhere.
    2. Go to Settings>Backup & Reset, and uncheck Automatically Restore.
    3. Now do a Factory Reset.
    4. After you finish the Setup Wizard (after the reset is done), go immediately to the Play Store and stop any app from installing automatically.
    5. Now you can start reinstalling apps one by one.

Does your husband have access to your Google account? If so, you should consider changing the password to something he doesn't know (or create a new Google account, and log into the phone with that account).

This is none of my business, but I hope you have access to some kind of spousal abuse support center in your area.
    09-24-2015 02:34 AM