I'm in no way technical minded and my phone switched itself off and has now come up with this on the screen. I have looked at similar posts however it has only confused me more.

My phone was low on battery and was on charge with a powerbank just before to this happened. It has been switching itself off when it has hit 16% which I know isn't right and so I don't know if the two are related issues.

So far its been like this for 10 minutes and I am just concerned that it may not go back to normal. Mild panic thinking I will need to go buy a new phone right now instead of waiting for my contract to finish so I can upgrade.

Is this something to worry about? What is it doing? Also how do I get it to go back to normal?

Apoligies for being a noob i'm just a little confused as to whats going on.
    09-24-2015 06:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? I assume it's Samsung, but which model?

As long as you're not connected to your computer via USB and actively transferring a firmware file, you can force a shutdown by either removing the battery for 10 seconds, or pressing and holding Power for about 10-15 seconds. Then put the battery back in, and charge the phone on a wall outlet for at least 4-6 hours, undisturbed. Now try powering on again.
    09-24-2015 02:38 PM