Hi there, had this issue for about half a week now.

My HTC One M7 all of a sudden stopped getting service, inability to make calls, send texts, use mobile data, and then when I got annoyed to the point where I did a restart/soft reset it got even worse. When it rebooted, it looked almost the same, still no signal to be found, but after about 30 seconds it restarted again. And again. And again. Even when I don't turn it on or touch the power button it still resets.

So I figured I would just let the battery die, let the temp memory reset and things might be back to normal-ish. Well, didnt work. So I did more research, found out about cache wipes and factory resets through the boot menu, did both of them multiple times, losing all of my data in the process. No solution. In fact, it might have made it worse because now when I unlock the screen it shows the "HTC" on a white background screen, the same when it starts up. Ive tried to find a solution online, but I just keep getting back "cache wipe" or "factory reset" as the solutions.

Anyone had this problem/have an idea how to fix this?
    I sort of liked this phone and I dont want to have to get a G2 or a G3 in the meantime, especially since I JUST got out of my contract.
    And since Im out of contract, that means that I cant just ship it to the factory and hope they fix it without costing almost the same as a new phone, right?

Anyways, thanks to anyone who tries to help, youd be saving my family a lot of money.
    09-25-2015 12:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You've already done a lot that I would've suggested, so it's getting more likely that this is more of a hardware failure.
    09-25-2015 12:22 PM
    i have the exact same problem. phone randomly reboots and doesn't connect to network "no service". sometimes turning it off and then back on connects, sometimes doesn't.

it's definitely a hardware issue...i think somewhere there's a loose chip and it's messing with the radio. basically it doesn't even look for a sim card.
    10-26-2015 02:21 PM