my note 5 has completely frozen

A

AC Question

My phone has completely frozen and will not respond to anything I need to open the back up and remove the battery how do I do this

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If it's frozen with the screen on, you can usually force a shutdown by pressing and holding Power for 10-15 seconds.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If it's frozen with the screen on, you can usually force a shutdown by pressing and holding Power for 10-15 seconds.

Don't forget.. With these Samsung phones, it is hold the power and volume down at the same time until it starts to boot up again.

My phone has completely frozen and will not respond to anything I need to open the back up and remove the battery how do I do this

See the above answer.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah fiddlesticks. I wish Samsung didn't have to do things differently from all other manufacturers!:( Sorry I gave the wrong info before--I'll have to keep this in mind in the future.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ah fiddlesticks. I wish Samsung didn't have to do things differently from all other manufacturers!:( Sorry I gave the wrong info before--I'll have to keep this in mind in the future.

Well I take some of that back.. When the charger is plugged in, if you release as soon as the screen goes black, it will shut off. Not so when not charging, it reboots.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer