Why is my internal storage full even though i put all download apps and games onto my sd card

L

Liamredding

Ok, so i have a lg g3 and i noticed my 16gb internal memory was about half full so i went out and bought a 64gb sd card, i then transfered all my downloaded apps and games onto the sd card via the 'storage' and 'apps' in the general settings menu, when i go to view my 'storage' it says the internal storage is filled with mostly apps and my external storage says its just got 59gb avaible but it doesnt show whats on there like it does for the internal memory, so why is it not appearing on sd card and why is my internal storage still full even though i know that i have put all possible apps on the sd card ??
Thanks for all the help

supert1020

May 24, 2011
Visit site
All apps can only be stored on the internal storage. Even if apps could be stored on the external card it often wasn't a good experience for me back in the day. The amount of Internal storage is more important then wether the phone has an SD card or not. That's why I have the 128GB Galaxy s6.

Posted via the Android Central App

Liam Redding

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
But i thought the whole point of external memory was so the internal memory would not fill up as fast or could be used for something different ??, the app settings says all my games and downloaded apps like facebook and messenger are on the sd card but the internal memory still says that apps are taking up most of the space even though i put them on sd card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12