I Can't Download Apps. "Insufficient Storage" Error.

A

AC Question

I'm running on Android KitKat and my phone storage is 121.4 MB. I keep trying to download apps and updates but every time I get an Insufficient Storage error. I've gone through my phone and deleted basically everything but I still get the message.

Currently I'm trying to download an app that's 1.93 MB, but I gett the same error. I've already read a thread about this telling me to clear my Download Manager's cache, I checked and my Download Manager had nothing in it's cache.

How do I fix this?

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
What kind of device do you have? How much memory did the phone come with? How many apps do you currently have installed?

I've gone through my phone and deleted basically everything but I still get the message.
What does this mean? Did you also delete photos, videos?

Internal memory is not only used to store apps. The phone also uses the memory for caching. Caching can be apps, system files, video cache, etc. You might think you have enough memory to install a 1.93MB app, but in fact you may not. The system is giving you the error to tell you that if you try to install the app, the system won't run.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams