Man oh man. Alright, the time has come and by that I mean new phone time. A little bit of some background on me for you. I am a huge phone nerd. I'm currently using an iPhone 5 due to my first gen Moto X falling and shattering. My cousin was nice enough to just let me have her old iPhone 5. Well, I'm a huge android fan. I do respect Apple for the fact that "everything just works" when you're rocking out a complete Apple set up.

Well, I'm trying to decide between the Moto X Pure or the iPhone 6s. Another important piece of information is that I want to start building a recording studio to start working on my music career. So, you kinda see what I'm getting at? The nerd part of me is saying "ANDROID." But then the musician part of me is saying, "I need a phone that can sync between all of my other equipment."

So, a couple of things. Is there any way to use an android and have it work well with Apple products? Maybe I should just put in Window computers in the studio so my android could read it? Also, how has getting music onto androids become lately? I just remember back in the day when it was difficult to use an android for a music player as well because there was no easy way to sync them. I just want a hassle free experience when I do this. I feel like I might be safer to jump and stick the iPhone 6s if I don't want a headache. But I have been shackled to an iPhone for about a year now. And I really want a new phone. A new android phone. Haha.

If any of this made sense, please any advice would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Blake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 08:20 AM
    I'll admit, I don't have much problems with music on my device. I have a G4 and use PowerAmp for my onboard music, and Google Play Music for streaming. I don't run Windows anymore; I am on Linux Mint for my PC. It really isn't that much different, but for your case, I am not sure how well that will work.
    09-26-2015 08:29 AM