I live in a good verizon 4G area. I recently got the Galaxy Note 5. The cell reception is horrendous. The phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ drops ๐Ÿ’ฆ calls constantly, or people can't hear me when Im using the network. I use wifi at home ๐Ÿ , and that's good, but this is totally unacceptable, and unbelievable when an older 4G phones has better signal ๐Ÿ“ถ and call ๐Ÿ“ฑ quality.I have tried switching from global data to lte/cdma, but not much difference. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a work around?
    09-26-2015 12:38 PM
    I live in a good verizon 4G area. I recently got the Galaxy Note 5. The cell reception is horrendous. The phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ drops ๐Ÿ’ฆ calls constantly, or people can't hear me when Im using the network. I use wifi at home ๐Ÿ , and that's good, but this is totally unacceptable, and unbelievable when an older 4G phones has better signal ๐Ÿ“ถ and call ๐Ÿ“ฑ quality.I have tried switching from global data to lte/cdma, but not much difference. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a work around?
    I haven't seen anyone really having that issue, but I have seen some with 2-3 bars and not great signal, mostly Verizon customers but that could be there are just more Verizon customers around. *

Now that being said, they weren't having issues with dropped calls or bad reception. The only dropped calla issues has been with Advanced Calling and that is a Verizon issue they have to work out.
    belodion likes this.
    09-26-2015 04:39 PM