Samsung Galaxy S5 Speaker not working

A

AC Question

hello all

I have problems with the speaker of my S5 g900f - it's not giving any sound. I tried already a new speaker - not working. I changed the USB dock connector flex board - still not working. I reset the hold phone (including cache partition) - still not working.

I suspected the speaker itself and connected it to an S4, and gee - there it was working. So the problem is on the motherboard i believe. or still the software? Does anybody have an idea to fix this issue? everything else is working fine, i dont want to buy a new logic board just because of this.

Thank you very much
t

sha-fbk

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Dear B. Diddy,

thank you very much for your quick answer. I tried the safe mode - but still, the speaker is not giving any sound. :(

According to the previous owner the phone fell on the floor. he didnt say anything about a water damage. strange enough, all other functions are working just perfect. one would believe that something like that analogue speaker connection would be the last thing in a phone like that to get damaged.

do you have any other suggestions? laying the logic board in alcohol? :) or putting it into the oven? or is the speaker connection maybe somehow visible on the board?

thanks again

t

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish