Hello, I have an LG G7 Mini, and my internal phone storage was getting full so I put some photos on my sd card which is attached to my phone. I put all my camera photos from my phone onto the card as well as other pictures like my screenshots and downloads but recently the folder of my camera photos got lost and I refreshed my phone, took out the sd card and cleaned it and it still wouldn't come up. I went to the file manager and looked for it and I found the folder of which the photos were in but it was empty which is why it didn't come up in my albums. I don't know what happened to my photos and why it got deleted!!! I didn't do anything to it recently only refreshing my phone and whatnot..... someone please help me because I did not back up my pictures wahhhhhhh
    Thanks
    09-29-2015 02:54 AM
    I have a similar problem at times with my Samsung - I open the DCIM folder and nothing there. Attaching the phone via USB and still nothing. But if I go back to the main folder of DCIM and then reopen camera - it pops back up on the computer but not the phone. The only thing that works for me is to turn phone completely off and then turn it back on. If you can find them using the USB cable - put them on computer. All else fails buy an adapter for SD card and plug directly into computer. Might find them if somehow got marked hidden
    09-29-2015 03:57 AM