This strange long-standing security problem may be related to my Android phone!

A

AC Question

For a year now, I have been trying to get to the bottom of a problem concerning a very strange follower that I acquired on a Blogger blog that I own. At first, in appeared from my Statcounter logs that this person had hacked into my blog and was editing posts and widgets. This continued for about 3 months, after which they showed up only in the Blogger stats viewing every single post I published immediately, no matter what time of day or night it is. I found this extremely creepy, but after a while I just got used to it.

In recent months though, the problem has escalated. First, I discovered that this person was also present on a disused blog under another Google ID (my main one). I then tried creating other IDs and blogs, but this person discovered these straight away. In sheer desperation, I then reluctantly tried creating blogs using fake names for the ID and email address used, but these were also found immediately.

Somebody in a blogging forum suggested that I should go down to my local library and try using the computers there to create yet another fake ID and blog. I did this - and was totally amazed to find that this strange visitor found that new ID immediately too. I simply could not believe it!

Up to that point, I had suspected that the problem must have its origin with my computer. However, my attention has now turned towards my Android phone (a Sony Xperia SP). This seems to be the only link I can think of between all the IDs I have created, as it was used to authenticate each of them.

I have sought help in several forums, but nobody - anywhere - seems to have the faintest idea what is going on here. I suspect that some of the people on these forum just think that I am some crazy nutcase who is making this story up! It is absolutely driving me crazy!

Please can you tell me if you are aware of a way that this strange person could somehow be tracking all the new Google IDs that I have created via my mobile number on my Android phone? How can I check this out? I have seriously been considering buying a second, cheap mobile just to test it out. But what can I do if I find out that it is my phone? How can I get help?

Before I close, I should say that I am running Avast Mobile Security on my phone, together with Malwarebytes. I am not aware of any other problems with the phone, apart from this one.

One very strange thing is that this only seems to be a problem with Google. I created a Wordpress blog which does not seem to have been viewed by this person. If the problem is related to my phone, I do not see why it is that they have not found the Wordpress blog too. It seems that they are somehow only able to use my mobile number to track Google IDs etc.

Please help, if you possibly can..... I am running out of people to ask. I am a female in my 60s and am finding this increasingly distressing......

Chris.