how do i fix unfortunately measure has stopped in my phone

A

AC Question

it keeps popping up and stops any activity going on in my phone.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello, welcome to the forums!

Which device do you have? There are several reports about this same issue. For some people it's related to a couple of apps (virus?), Monkey Test and Time Service. Do you have them installed?

msana

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
i have the same issue. Monkey Test and Time Service are also installed on my phone. I keep on uninstalling them but every time i connect on the internet, it will just automatically install on my phone. I'm using Cherry Mobile H400 Android 4.2.1. I also have a problem with the "security plug-in" . I can't deactivate it on my phone. It keeps on popping up.

mrinalashesh007

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I am using Android 4.2.1 - Jelly bean - It automatically somehow has installed monkey test and time service. and after repetitive un-installation, it again gets automatically installed and now it is popping other msgs like- 1. unfortunately pro has stopped, 2. unfortunately measure has stopped,3. unfortunately adobe has stopped !! i am fed-up of such msgs.. and automatically a few programs are starting to run n due to this, my phone is getting hanged or heating up.
I have tried every antivirus but all in vain !! I have many a personal data which cannot be compromised at all. PLEASE HELP Javier !!

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately there's not an easy way to remove these apps/virus as you have seen in the thread I linked. It seems you've tried different things that didn't work and even a factory reset wasn't enough for some people. Check which apps are listed as device administrators in your security settings.

Just in case I could try this. Boot your phone in safe mode, uninstall again Monkey Test, Time service and any memory booster, task killer or cleaner app that you installed previously. Still on safe mode make sure that "unknown sources" is unchecked in your security settings. Also select never auto update in the Play Store settings.

Reboot your phone normally. If the problem persists you should consider a factory reset. Just make sure you have a backup of everything you don't want to lose.

Good luck and tell us how it goes.

Edit. Which device do you have?

Ruchelle Plaza

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
got same issue i did try already factory reset . I even did tha safe mode and removal of the suspected virus or malware but it is still the same " unfortunately, measure has stoppe'' still popping up..what do i need to do?????

Nabeel Ahamed

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I am using Android 4.4.4 - Jelly bean - It automatically somehow has installed monkey test and time service. and after repetitive un-installation, it again gets automatically installed and now it is popping other msgs like- 1. unfortunately pro has stopped, 2. unfortunately measure has stopped,3. unfortunately adobe has stopped !! i am fed-up of such msgs.. and automatically a few programs are starting to run n due to this, my phone is getting hanged or heating up.
when i switch on the mobile data or wifi network an automatically strucked.. pls help me

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem in my tecno m6.. i have tried the options you explained in your previous comments but i still get the same message... is hard reset the only remaining option?

julius tisoy

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello every one. Newbie here. Just want to share my experience with that. I just uninstalled all that but still it just installing them back then i agree for the google security then this problem like measure has stopped mobile ocr has stoped system info has stoped cat studio has stopped then what i do as temporary treatment i force stop all those things in app manager and disable them and success no more stopped issue. Just try it and i guarantee no stopping issues hehe. Sorry for my bad english

simran_mascarenhas

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i am using a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus an i have this Error which is popping up on my phone that says Unfortunately Measure has stopped and and my full phone is getting hanged and and it normaly happens when i put on the wifi or internet.

Reda Rose Garcia

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I am one f the android users having these problems with measure has stopped, adobe air has stopped, and have tried the same fixes like force stopping the app, disabling it and resetting the phone,the memory card. i even tried formatting both memories all t no avail I am using a Sky mobile device with kitkat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy