Galaxy S5 WiFi issue's.

LURCHY845

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I own a Galaxy S5 through Sprint. This phone is my absolute favorite thing I own I will say that but.... I'm having the most annoying issue and I have tried every recommendation I have seen and it still hasn't been resolved. My WiFi constantly keeps turning itself on and it's destroying my battery life and causing missed notifications, some very important. I have disabled all options for smart scan, and just about everything else in the advanced settings menu. I turn off the WiFi and minutes, sometimes seconds later it is turned itself back on. This issue is a big one for me because I work at a place that use a scan gun system that shows as a WiFi network but doesn't actually allow any activity on it. I've been dealing with this issue pretty much since I've got my phone and put up with it, but frankly I'm fed up with it's negative effects on my phone. I've checked apps that might interfere with this as well but it shouldn't be capable of doing this constantly day in and out. Please any help or info would be amazing, and would bring me some peace here.

Thank you,
Lurchy

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol