Moto X 2 Gen. No Sim Card

A

AC Question

Hi, guys!
It's been about 24h since I had purchased my Moto X (Unlocked), and I've already broken ip :p
So here's the story of my unit:
From the box it came with 5.x, i've been using it for roughly two-three hours with Telus sim, everything was totally fine.

Then I got myself into a situation, where I wanted to install CM12. So I did, everything was fine (except for the battery life), and I went to sleep.

First thing in the morning, I wanted to try something new (Flyme OS). And there the stuff went wrong. I wanted to do a full wipe of the phone.
I did it, by manually erasing each partition one by one.
Then I had several attempts of installing it, having them all failed. At this point, I had realized that I don't want to install it anymore, so I have downloaded the stock firmware and flashed it up with this sequence:
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
mfastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase customize
fastboot erase clogo
fastboot oem config carrier vzw !!! (was not sure that this was right)
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

HOWEVER! On my first attempt, modem file was not right (as my phone was continuously rebooting on first setup (while choosing wifi network).

The second attempt with different NON-HLOS.bin file went ok, wifi is working like charm.

BUT now there is no cellular connection at all! I have tried two SIM (Telus and Megafon, which both work inside my iPhone 6)

At this point I'm totally stuck and desperately ask for your help