I have a Galaxy S4 still running android kit kat, installed Buzz launcher and DU battery Saver, greenify.
    Besides I have an AutomateIt rule which turns wifi on when the screen turns on. It does it. wifi is then on until I swipe screen to unlock it. then wifi abnormally turns off.

Alternatively, if deactivate that rule, and leave wifi on, then turn off screen, wifi turns off after a few seconds.
    Wifi turns on only when I unlock screen and not just after the screen turns on.
    Such process definitely work but is not an option for me, because I have to enable wifi manually.

Where should I search to solve this issue?
    10-03-2015 12:04 PM
    I have a Galaxy S4 still running android kit kat, installed Buzz launcher and DU battery Saver, greenify.
    Besides I have an AutomateIt rule which turns wifi on when the screen turns on. It does it. wifi is then on until I swipe screen to unlock it. then wifi abnormally turns off.

Alternatively, if deactivate that rule, and leave wifi on, then turn off screen, wifi turns off after a few seconds.
    Wifi turns on only when I unlock screen and not just after the screen turns on.
    Such process definitely work but is not an option for me, because I have to enable wifi manually.

Where should I search to solve this issue?
    Welcome to the forums!

First I would get rid of that battery saver. Battery savers do the opposite of saving batteries.

Where did you enter this "rule" about WiFi?
    10-03-2015 01:09 PM