Note Pro 12.2 wont turn on, not rooted

A

AC Question

Hello guys, i am hoping that you can help me because i don't know where else to turn. I purchased a Verizon note pro 12.2. I was using it and on for about two weeks until i got my surface 3. Two days ago i went to use it and it wouldnt turn on. I assumed it was the battery so i put it on the original charger for about an hour and attempted to turn it on. It booted to the Verizon logo then flickered off. I put it back on the charger overnight thinking that would fix the problem. When i attempted to turn it back on it loaded to the Samsung splash screen and then turned off again. When i plugged in the charger once again the grey battery icon came up saying the battery was 100%. Even with the battery saying it was 100% it still wont turn past the splash screen. This only happens when it connect to the charger. it doesn't do anything at all if it is not plugged in. I have taken the battery out and reconnected it... still nothing. Looking at other post i assumed it was a software issue so i tried to sideload a stock version (Cant use odin because the tablet cant even boot into odin mode) of P905VVRUANK1 which is what the tablet was running. I got the error footer is wrong security authentication failure. I dont know what to do. Please help!!