i inadvertently removed the button at the bottom of the home screen that would display all apps alphabetically. I cant find it to restore it. The circle with the dots in it. thx
    10-03-2015 07:42 PM
    Long-press the empty slot in the Favorites Tray, then tap Widgets. Drag and drop Nova Action to that empty slot, then pick App Drawer.
    Welcome to Android Central! Which device do you have? Is it running the stock launcher, or did you install a 3rd party launcher? Are the rest of the shortcuts in the Favorites Tray still there, or do you not see a Favorites Tray at the bottom at all? (The Favorites Tray is the bottom row of shortcuts that doesn't change when you swipe from one homescreen to another.)
    10-03-2015 08:41 PM
    I have an HTC One M7, not rooted, using the Nova Launcher home screen. The Favorites tray is working.

i deleted the button in the tray that showed me all the apps alphabetically, and i cant find it to restore it (circle with dots in it)

thx david
    10-03-2015 10:14 PM
    Long-press the empty slot in the Favorites Tray, then tap Widgets. Drag and drop Nova Action to that empty slot, then pick App Drawer.
    rxgadget and david blumberg like this.
    10-03-2015 11:06 PM
    thanks hooray! I had tried that long press and tapping the Nova widget, but didnt get the drag and drop part. when i called HTC support they said i needed a factory reset! I declined... thanks again for your help!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-04-2015 06:50 AM