I've had my AT&T LG G2 for a little bit now. I recently got the lollipop update and a handful of bugs that have been slowly getting fixed with updates. I ran into a new issue the other day while trying to sync some new music to my phone. I've started buying all my music through Google Play, then I download the songs directly to my computer and sync them through Windows Media Player. Usually when I buy them they have all the details and album art, which makes organizing significantly easier. When I went to sync a few songs I just bought though, it would show up on the computer as "Unknown" in all the info on my phone afterwards (Unknown Album, Unknown Artist, ect.). Even worse, when I disconnect my phone it doesn't even show up in my music library at all. I've tried over and over syncing with different details and syncing with different songs to see if it changes it for anything else. It only appears to be the recently purchased music that's changing, everything else is syncing flawlessly. It's a new issue that I don't seem to see anyone else having, but if anyone knows a fix for this I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
    10-04-2015 08:29 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Windows might be the issue. What version are you running?
    10-04-2015 08:36 AM
    Sorry, I was having a hard time responding so I set up an account. I attempted on both my laptop running Windows 7 and my gaming rig running Windows 10. I had the same issue on both.
    10-04-2015 12:56 PM
    Have you updated drivers on the PC for the phone?
    10-04-2015 03:50 PM
    I'll try checking. I tried syncing with other songs at one point and the others seemed to sync fine. I'll give you an update when I try the drivers.
    10-04-2015 06:09 PM
    That didn't seem to do it either... Here some pics of whats happening:

When I sync them it tells me everything is correct.
    LG G2 Changing song details when syncing?-sync-results.jpg

When I go to my phones music it shows up wrong. It won't show up in any music library on my phone either.
    LG G2 Changing song details when syncing?-lg-g2.jpg
    10-04-2015 06:19 PM
    Have you tried a drag and drop from your music folder on your PC to the phone?
    10-05-2015 09:11 AM
    Dragging and dropping ends up the same way as well.
    10-05-2015 10:31 AM