LG G2 Changing song details when syncing?

A

AC Question

I've had my AT&T LG G2 for a little bit now. I recently got the lollipop update and a handful of bugs that have been slowly getting fixed with updates. I ran into a new issue the other day while trying to sync some new music to my phone. I've started buying all my music through Google Play, then I download the songs directly to my computer and sync them through Windows Media Player. Usually when I buy them they have all the details and album art, which makes organizing significantly easier. When I went to sync a few songs I just bought though, it would show up on the computer as "Unknown" in all the info on my phone afterwards (Unknown Album, Unknown Artist, ect.). Even worse, when I disconnect my phone it doesn't even show up in my music library at all. I've tried over and over syncing with different details and syncing with different songs to see if it changes it for anything else. It only appears to be the recently purchased music that's changing, everything else is syncing flawlessly. It's a new issue that I don't seem to see anyone else having, but if anyone knows a fix for this I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mitchell Carpenter

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
That didn't seem to do it either... Here some pics of whats happening:

When I sync them it tells me everything is correct.
Sync Results.jpg

When I go to my phones music it shows up wrong. It won't show up in any music library on my phone either.
LG G2.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci