HTC Sense input has stopped and won't let me type anything

A

AC Question

my phone died and i recharged it when it came back on an alert saying htc sense input has stopped unexpectedly. would you like to send an error report to htc? this will help us improve our products. I cant even go to my apps store because my keyboard wont show up I cant type. What do I do??

rok182

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: HTC sense input has stopped and wont let me type anything

I had the same problem (HTC 610), I uninstalled all updates for HTC Sense Input app, it seems to work fine now

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You could try using an OTG cable (inexpensive) to connect a basic USB keyboard to the phone, just so that you can enter the password. Then you can try installing a different keyboard.

Ghazal Mirzazadeh

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
my phone died and i recharged it when it came back on an alert saying htc sense input has stopped unexpectedly. would you like to send an error report to htc? this will help us improve our products. I cant even go to my apps store because my keyboard wont show up I cant type. What do I do??

So I had this exact same problem before and fixed it by turning on voice search, say HTC input error, let it search. Then, under apps, a HTC input app shows up by HTC itself. Press on that and your phone probably hasn't updated it. Update it and it fixes!