Help! After T-Mobile update galaxy S3 voice text not working

happydude45

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
hello. I hope that someone may be able to help me because I am in deep trouble. My daughter and I convinced my wife to update her phone with the T Mobile updates and now there is something very wrong with her messaging system as in it will not take any voice to text messages at all. When you try to use the voice to text feature you either get an error message that says unfortunately Google Apps has stopped or as soon as you touch the microphone an error message pops up that says no audio is being received. You try again and it doesn't even give you enough time to say one word. Is there any way to repair this problem other than doing a factory reset on her phone? I had a factory reset done on mine recently and the only thing that was backed up with Google Sync was my contacts and I lost everything on my calendar and everything else on the phone including all of my s notes and I don't want that to happen to her. Thank you in advance for any assistance that someone may be able to provide.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc