Just bought a new Samsung S6 after owning an iphone for years. One thing I have noticed is that there is a slight audio lag with the games I play (e.g. Simpsons Tapped Out, Clash of Clans) from when I click an item until the sound is played. If I type something in a message though, the sound from typing letters appears to have no latency at all. So I am assuming this is with games only.

The games on the iphone had no audio latency whatsoever. Is this just a Samsung thing? Is there a fix? I tried changing the media player in the developer options but that did nothing.

Bit frustrating that I have moved from iphone to Samsung and already I am getting issues.
    10-04-2015 12:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Chances are that this is not a Samsung or Android issue, but rather some conflict between apps. It can be tricky to tease out, though. The definitive way would be to uninstall all apps except that game, and see if the lag persists. If not, then something else you installed may be interfering.
    10-04-2015 03:54 PM
    I have this exact same problem, when I click something that plays a sound as response in Clash of Clans there is a very noticable and very annoying delay. I've tried uninstalling all apps but the problem persists. I would be surprised if there aren't more people with this issue running clash of clans on android or more specifically samsung galaxy s6.

/O
    10-22-2015 09:12 AM