OnePlus 2 vs HTC One M8?

A

AC Question

Hi. I'm looking to upgrade my phone from an M8. Yes, an M8 and one of my options is a new M8. I really fell in love with the HTC One M8, but I bought it used from Amazon and the one sent to me was in pretty crap condition (Huge scratches on the back, as if it was stabbed with a knife and even one of the three "HTC" letters had fallen off). Either way, I mentioned the situation to the seller and got no reply. I didn't make a big fuss about it because the performance was still top notch. Battery would last for two days and speed was incredible. Nevertheless, the phone started decaying after not too much time. I'd like to think the reason is that the phone was bought used and it was in pretty bad shape, signaling a bad user had owned it.

Now that I'm looking for an upgrade, I'm actually stumbling upon the idea of getting a new one for just a bit over $300 in Amazon (I don't live in USA so a Carrier Contract phone is not an option).

I also see the OnePlus 2 as an option, finding it at just $389 (I'd get the 64GB version with 4gbRAM). One thing to consider, though, is the invite system. It's already October. Could somebody inform me about the situation with invites? Are they finally being given out in a fast manner?

TL;DR: OnePlus2 vs HTC One M8?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz