I have a 6 Edge and some of my apps have disappeared from the Apps folder. When I go to the Google play store, they are listed as installed but they are nowhere to be found on the phone. They are also listed in the Application manager but not in the Apps. How do I get them back so I can access without going through Google Play or the Application Manager?
    10-05-2015 08:27 AM
    This is also happening on my Verizon S7 Edge. For me, it only happens with Apps that I have configured to use my SD card for storage. My apps "come back" if I go to Settings, Applications, Application Manager and then search for one of the "missing" apps. As soon as that app's information loads in the Application Manager screen, if I exit Application Manager, all of my apps will have returned.

I originally thought this problem was due to using an encrypted SD card, but I unencrypted my SD card and the problem has reoccurred again. It is limited to apps that use the external SD card for memory storage.

I've only had my S7 edge for 2 weeks and it has had this issue twice, has had two hard crashes/reboots and has already received two firmware updates from the factory via OTA. I'm hoping they stabilize the firmware so these things don't happen. I've never had issues like this with Samsung before.
    03-29-2016 07:22 AM