NeuTab n7 pr---comes pre rooted how can I fix that?

A

AC Question

I recently bought a neutab n7 pro (and when I say recently I mean I just got it this morning). All I need is something to play games with, check my email etc, and there was one game in particular I wanted to play (don't mock me, but its glee forever) but when I tried to download and play with I got a message about a illegal access.

From my understanding from what I"ve to see online is that it means my tablet is already rooted? Before today I didn't know what that meant and I haven't done anything to it. I just want to play this game. How can I fix it?

Also, the batter life is draining very fast and doesn't seem to charge when I'm using it and its plugged in.

TravPlan

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
As there is not much support out there on forums or anything I thought I might help you here a bit.
My Neutab N7 Pro did not come with a good root either, I used vroot found at vrootdownload.info to root the tablet properly.

It worked well by following the instructions that come with the software. (which is really just plug it in and click)

You will get a couple pieces of third party bloatware, but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

The sure fire way of checking if your tablet is rooted, is to download root checker from the playstore and run the check in the app.
I checked before running vroot and was not rooted, then afterwards, I was.

Neutab informed me that they are in the process of making a 5.0 lollipop update that should be available any day now.
Keep checking their website for the update, and hopefully the update will fix some of your charging issues (I have similar battery issues).

I hope that helps some, if you have any other questions let me know, and I'll do my best

EDIT: I've contacted Neutab again, and they've informed me it will be another 2 weeks or so before the update is available.

Last edited: