Any dual sim phone that support LTE on both sim?

A

AC Question

Hi all I am looking for some advice here - I am looking for a dual sim phone that would support LTE on both sim, I've tried to google and only a few like Xiaomi Note 2 or Meizu M2 would have that support...both LG G3 and G4 only support 2G in sim2 I think, and I am not sure about Samsung S6 or Note 5 (way out of my budget)...any experts here can offer some choices here?

I am located in Canada and the carrier (Rogers) is using 2100/2600 MHz band...that makes my search more challenging as well.

Any help is appreciated.

kenethics

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi! Based on my experience here in PH, so far the best Dual Sim phone I had used is Oppo, Oppo has a very wonderful ColorOS very beautiful ui and user experience in handling dual sims capability. They also have the best Camera app that you would surely loved. They phone is very strong and high quality. I had mine Oppo R1 for over a year now and it doesnt have any scratches and problems aside from the reason why I shipped to LG G4 today is because of low ram (500mb), and their newer version of R7 Lite or Plus is very very good but I just want to give LG G4 Dual sim a try but now I'm experiencing so much trouble.

LG G4 UI and UX is not suit for dual sim, no mobile data on sim 2, slow to connect on any wifi or mobile data (SIM 1) and many more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox