Home screen locks sometimes. Won't accept keyboard enties sometimes. Sometimes won't receive calls or texts. Sometimes doesn't give alerts. Time freezes, goes backwards to another day and time. Won't show at times any bars, 4G, 3G etc.
    10-05-2015 10:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which LG phone is this? What do you mean "IMS" has stopped working? What's the exact error message?
    10-06-2015 12:12 AM
    I have the same problem for more than 2 weeks now. I get the error message "Unfortunately, LG IMS has stopped." I click OK but the message immediately reappears. Restarting it makes it worse. I get error messages that "Home" has stopped or "Settings" has stopped. If I leave it alone for about a half hour after restarting sometimes it will work. I generally have to restart several times. Right now I have been waiting 2 hours. During that time I cannot receive email, instant messages, receive phone class. The phone is basically useless.

Whenever the phone rings I have to click the "Unfortunately, LG IMS has stopped" several times before I can answer, IF I can answer.
    10-17-2015 07:15 PM
    I had the same problem, which started yesterday. I'm specifically referring to the "LG IMS has stopped" message. I contacted Vodafone, but they directed me to a menu in the phone that didn't exist. I took a punt, and tried Settings, Backup And Reset, Network Settings Reset. Note: this is not a full reset, and you don't lose apps, etc. You will have to sign back into your wifi, as the phone "forgets" the wifi setting. Once you have signed back in, the problem is gone.
    02-25-2016 11:12 AM
    02-25-2016 11:27 AM