Why haven't I received an answer yet?

A

AC Question

I submitted a question an hour ago and haven't received an answer yet! I need help, please! I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and am suddenly unable to send text or email messages. Also just discovered I am not receiving text messages, either.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This isn't an official tech support site--it's a community forum with completely volunteer participants. Also, there's no good way for us to know which was your previous post, since you're unregistered. Please consider registering on this forum so that you can add posts to the thread you started.

Are you able to make calls? The first thing to do is to contact your carrier, to see if there's a problem with your network, or perhaps with your SIM card.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
You must allow more than an hour for an answer. People here are volunteers, not paid employees. Even if we were paid, demanding an answer in an hour is unreasonable.

Now, to help, we need information and as B. Diddy said we have no way to know what you provided before. Some standard stuff common to your type of problem would be:

1. Do you have a working internet connection? WiFi, mobile data connection or both?
2. Does the problem occur on WiFi, mobile data or both?
3. What error messages do you see, if any?
4. What email and messaging apps are you using?
5. Have you contacted your service provider about this?

That should be enough to get going on what is causing the trouble.