LG Optimus L90 won't connect to home WiFi

A

AC Question

Every time I try and connect to my home WiFi, I get the message "Acquiring IP address," which appears for a time, then briefly shows "Saved, secured" before going back to trying to acquire an IP address again. This cycle continues until finally it says, "Avoided poor internet connection." The phone has no problem connecting to the WiFi at my work, and this phone has connected to this same router before. It just won't connect now and I have no idea why. I have tried resetting the router (and modem, for good measure) as well as the phone, but to no avail. I'm getting excellent signal strength from the router, so that isn't the problem. I also reset the phone to factory default in the hope that it would fix the problem and lost everything on the device in the process - I don't see any option to save phone numbers to the SIM card rather than the phone itself, and applications I've paid for and re-downloaded since the wipe are no longer offering paid features, so I don't think I'll be doing that again. Any help I can get in fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated, and I thank you in advance for your time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech