im looking for a family calender app, i need to be able to use 1 email address and to also have push notifications, it is to be shared between myself and my husband to get rid of using a family wall calender or diary. I have tried Cozi but it does not offer the push notifications also the holidays are US and not UK and it does not offer uk school holidays as it does offer USA school holidays. i have tried Google calender i havent figured out how to be able to share it between my self and my husband.

So it needs to be relativley simple as eventualy i want to be able to download an app on to my mother in laws phone who is not brilliant with technology so again as i said before it needs to be relitivley simple.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you
    10-07-2015 05:35 AM
    Google calendars can be shared. I believe if you set your location Great Britain (UK) then you would get UK holidays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    10-07-2015 07:36 AM
    Using a shared Google calendar is probably the simplest solution. At least your mother in law won't need to learn a new calendar app. Google calendars can be shared without having to put the calendar account on the phone and with various degrees of access or control.

To share a calendar, do this:

1. Log in to the Google calendar to be shared using a computer or a browser on the phone. You will need the desktop version, the mobile version will not work.
    2. Click on Settings (the gear in the upper right).
    3. Click on the Calendars tab.
    4. Towards the right side of the page, under Sharing, click on Share this calendar.
    5. Towards the left side of the page, under Share with specific people, enter the email address of the person you wish to share the calendar.
    6. In the center of the page, under Permission Settings, click on the drop-down and select the level of permissions you wish to grant this person.
    7. Click Save and you're done. The calendar will now sync to them with the selected permissions.
    10-07-2015 08:25 AM