I just want to know why on some occasions when i listen to a song it is mediocre quality, but on other occasions when i listen to the same song it is astonishing sound quality.

Here is an example of what happens: I tap on a song to listen to it, and the sound quality is sub-par. Then i tap the 'skip' button, which skips to the end of the song and re-plays it. Occasionally, the song replays and it is even better quality, so what i tend to do now is when i want to listen to a song i select it and then replay it about 5-10 times until it starts playing at a good sound quality.

It's not the headphones, as i have experimented with a few pairs. I just want to find out if there's a fix so that my songs are crystal clear quality 100% of the time so i don't have to restart them 10 times until i get a good quality.
    10-07-2015 05:44 PM
    Are you streaming the music off the internet or do you have it downloaded? If you are streaming it, the quality depends on how good your internet is.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-07-2015 11:01 PM
    They are downloaded onto my phone. The quality doesn't fluctuate whilst I'm in the middle of a song, it stays consistent.
    10-08-2015 05:32 AM