I have an LG Enact, I purchased it brand new around 6 months ago. It has worked perfectly fine since then, although a couple weeks ago it would randomly shut down and I'd have to reboot to turn it back on. Now it just won't turn on. I had 40% when I turned it off, come back in 20 minutes or so and it's dead. I hold the power button down and tried to reboot it a dozen times, I've plugged it into several chargers, I've taken the battery in and out. I have no idea what to do. Any help?
    10-07-2015 11:53 PM
    Hi, can you contact the company you bought it from and request a new device, it might have warranty cover. I'm not too familiar with the LG Enact, but you mentioned you can take the battery in and out - have you considered buying a replacement battery encase there is a fault with your original one?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2015 02:33 AM
    Yeah, my guess at this point is that something is wrong with the battery. Luckily the kind I need is available for 5 bucks on ebay so I'll try that and hopefully that works. I tried entering it into recovery mode since I've heard that sometimes there might be a problem with the software when it tries to power on so it needs to be factory reset, but that didn't work either. Thanks for the help.
    10-08-2015 11:37 AM
    Yeah, my guess at this point is that something is wrong with the battery. Luckily the kind I need is available for 5 bucks on ebay so I'll try that and hopefully that works. I tried entering it into recovery mode since I've heard that sometimes there might be a problem with the software when it tries to power on so it needs to be factory reset, but that didn't work either. Thanks for the help.
    Let us know how you get on with the new battery also - welcome to Android Central
    10-09-2015 02:03 AM