Hi All,

I recently disabled auto rotation via the pull down shade. After I had disabled the setting, the bubble vanished from the shade. A few days later when I wanted to enable auto rotation again, I could not find the setting anywhere.

I looked in the pull down shade, when I click to edit the settings shown in the shade it was not there, and neither is it under the display settings. I searched for it (used various variants such as "Screen", "Rotation", "Auto" etc) on the S Finder as well as with the Google Search bar, no luck.

I am on the unlocked variant, SM-G928C running 5.1.1 Build number LMY47X. No root, no custom kernel or OS.

Has anyone experienced this and, if so, been able to solve it?

Thank you
    10-09-2015 01:01 AM
    Hi All,

I recently disabled auto rotation via the pull down shade. After I had disabled the setting, the bubble vanished from the shade. A few days later when I wanted to enable auto rotation again, I could not find the setting anywhere.

I looked in the pull down shade, when I click to edit the settings shown in the shade it was not there, and neither is it under the display settings. I searched for it (used various variants such as "Screen", "Rotation", "Auto" etc) on the S Finder as well as with the Google Search bar, no luck.

I am on the unlocked variant, SM-G928C running 5.1.1 Build number LMY47X. No root, no custom kernel or OS.

Has anyone experienced this and, if so, been able to solve it?

Thank you
    If you go to your home screen and pull down from the top, you will see your quick settings. Next to the gear you should see a down arrow, press on that, it will bring up all quick buttons, and you should see the screen rotation button there.
    belodion likes this.
    07-24-2016 04:07 PM