How do i keep my Verizon prepaid phone to use as a wifi audio player?

A

AC Question

I just activated my lg optimus exceed 2 with hopes to use excursively as a WiFi enabled audio player. So i have to pay for the monthly service fee? I am definitely trying to stay as cheap as possible. Should i return this and just get an unlocked phone? If so what are some recommendations for a decent value phone?

NBR

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
thx for the reply i guess i should have been more clear in the question. My question is more of a billing question. I bought the phone off bestbuy.com; did they share my personal info with verizon. According to their service agreement they won't charge me a fee if i return it within 14 days and cancel my service at the same time. But how can they charge me if they don't know where i live or have any payment info from me. There seems to be only two plans that the offer with this phone a $45 and a $60 and i would prefer to not pay anything else beyond the price of the phone. In the activation process i chose the $45 and the pay later option. What kind of leverage do they have on me? Can i just ignore them, not make any calls or payments and eventually they will deactivate the number but leave me with a mostly functioning android device. I hope i can keep it, it seems like a pretty decent device for my purposes.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you bought the pre paid phone un activated from best buy then you do not have to do anything. Best buy online sells pre paid phones un activated, so you should be ok

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress