Reason: I have a free LG38C from tracfone with only 150 MB of system memory. Google play services, emergency services, and google play come on the phone and they take up 130 MB of system memory. This means I cannot download a single app because. The only thing I can delete is google play services but that caused some system instability last time and I can't download apps without it. I cannot actually delete any of the reinstalled apps to clear room, and clearing caches only buys me KB and I need at least 50 MB. I'm not usually about bashing completely unintelligent design, but I'm close on this one. My available system memory is currently 16.37 MB right out of the box. Help please.
    10-10-2015 08:45 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but that's not possible. Apps need to reside in Internal Storage, and the full size of an app is usually larger than the listed size in Google Play, since that size is just for the installer file (just like on Windows). It's not unintelligent design--it's an outdated, >2 year-old entry-level phone that was never meant to have a lot of apps installed on it. See this guide for tips on how to maximize what little internal storage you have: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
    10-11-2015 07:38 PM