Recently I attempted to upload photos of my artwork to a gallery web page.
    They provided a link from their site to upload the images; the process completed, but nothing appeared.
    I attempted this process 3 different times ! I emailed for a response for assistance.
    My explanation of what happened was that my phone informed me that I had low memory ( internal memory reads out that there was still 1.06 GB of 2.17GB).
    I'M INFORMED to disable as many apps as possible that I didn't need at the time ( to increase memory ),clear cache & try again.
    The only device I have to work with is an Android, NO PC available. The sites ( several ) identify that I'm using an Android, that I need to be on a desktop. WHY ???
    I've installed a fooler app " Camilian ", and am wondering if that will work to solve the problem of a desktop ???

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-11-2015 10:03 PM
    Do they have another method to upload photos? I suspect it's an issue on the web services side since you do appear to have memory. Also, transferring or uploading photos shouldn't create that warning. If possible, try uploading one-by-one and/or try using WiFi for the upload.
    Ken Marshall likes this.
    10-11-2015 10:10 PM
    I guess I should of added that I did try a single upload, and that didn't work !
    I would have to walk a good ways to even get to a WiFi hotspot.
    Also my carrier is NET10 which after 500MB of use,I'm throttled back to 64 kbps . I do not have another way to upload.
    Will the fooler app work for this purpose ??

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-11-2015 10:19 PM