How to access dead phone/ repair software?

A

AC Question

Hi

My android phone does not turn on anymore.
On thursday my phone battery died, I could not turn it on anymore. I took it back home plugged it in, but the charging light did not appear. Instead I periodically hear the connection/disconnection sound. The device manager recognizes "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface", this works with or without phone battery. If I hold down the power button I can interrupt the periodical Windows connection/disconnection sound.
I left the phone plugged in over night (so it should have charged). On friday morning I restarted my Laptop and suddenly the empty battery symbol appeared. I could use my phone and charged the battery again. I installed a battery app which did not see any problems (battery voltage is also fine). But then the phone froze, I removed the battery and I have the same problem again. The battery is charged, I can periodically hear the connected/disconnected sound but it will not turn on or show any lights.
Can I somehow send commands from my computer to update the firmware or check what is going on?
Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692