I lost the original charger, which was a sync cord and a wall adapter. However, it even "acted up", on that, too: what I mean; (wouldn't charge, would just simply show a red 'x' over where the charge icon was supposed to be)...
    So, I came up with the idea of using the charger cable from a older Accolade flip phone that I had, just 'cause it fit the charger port, and met the voltage rating: (5V). Now, I feel really bad for doing this 'cause, what if I've messed something up internally, ("power wise")? The screen flashes, when I turn it on with the power button, and it takes a few seconds to load my background. What do I do? I mean: It charges for now: but, what about the screen flashing like a bolt of lightning when it's off, and turning itself back on ... and, then -- the thing just reboots by itself. Why is it doing that, does it have anything do with using the old cell-phone charger? If not: then, what?
    10-12-2015 11:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it was acting up on the original charger, then I doubt you did any damage with the Accolade's charger (although I'm surprised a flip phone actually used microUSB for charging). Try wiping the cache partition on the tablet, which won't erase any personal data: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-16226
    10-13-2015 03:03 AM