Nexus 5 not displaying correct time after Marshmallow update

A

AC Question

I updated my Nexus 5 to Android 6 this weekend, and I have already faced this issue at least 4 times. Some time when the phone is idle, it decides to not update the time displayed. The problem is i don't have the slightest idea when it will happen. The worst is when the alarm doesn't ring because of this, and I end up being late or unaware of it, until I come across some other source of time. This is more than just a little annoying, its terribly inconveniencing. Is it only me or has anyone else also faced this issue? If yes, when can we expect a patch for this, because most of us solely rely on our phones to tell us the time, and hence this needs to be solved immediately.

Niharika Dutta

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
if you want i can pm them for you, i have them liked :)

Yeah that would be great, thanks :)
Side note, I did notice another issue which might or might not be the cause of this. During the night when the phone is on idle (read: wifi off, cellular network on), there was a huge chunk of time with no cellular network, as shown by the battery status. Also, again in the morning, alarm didn't go off as time displayed was 4 hours behind. :\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad